Trayodashang Guggul is an Ayurvedic medicine indicated in treatment of vaat vikar/all nerves diseases. It gives relief in pain due to sciatica, stiffness of joints, arthritis and other nervous disease. Trayodashang Guggul has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, muscle relaxant properties and gives relief in neuralgic pain.
- Babbula Acacia Arabica
- Ashvagandha Withania somnifera
- Hapusha Juniperus communis
- Guduci Tinospora cordifolia
- Shatavari Asparagus racemosus
- Gokshura Tribulus terrestris
- Vriddhadaru Ipomoea petaloidea
- Rasna Pluchea lanceolata
- Shatahva Anethum sowa
- Shati Hedychium spicatum
- Yavani Trachyspermum ammi
- Shunthi Zingiber officinale
- Guggulu-Shuddha Commiphora wightii
- Goghrita Clarified butter from Cow’s milk.
Uses of Trayodashang Guggul
Stiffness in lumbo-sacral region
Pain in arm, Cervical Spondylitis
Grdhdhrasi or sciatica
Stiffness of the knee, Limping due to vitiation of Vata
Bone disease due to Vaat dosha
Bone marrow disorder, Bone fracture
Inflammation of ligaments
Disorders of female genital tract
Osteoarthritis, gout, Lockjaw
Dosage of Trayodashang Guggul
The recommended dosage of Trayodashang Guggul 2 to 4 tablets, 2-3 times a day or as directed by Ayurveda physician/Doctor/Vaidya .
The Anupan for this medicine is Maharasnadi Kadha, Dashamoolarishta, Mansarasa, Milk or lukewarm water.