Neem Tail, extracted from Neem tree known as Azadirachta Indica in the botanical term. It has been considered a matchless remedy for every problem of the body and holds a strong place in the world of medicine & healing. It is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids that help improve skin elasticity and provide and retain moisture. The anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents in neem help reduce the redness, swelling, and pain associated with acne outbreaks.
Here are 25 amazing benefits of Neem Tail.
* It is a curing agent for ills and ailments
* It is helpful in soothing the itchiness and irritation caused by Psoriasis.
* It enables the skin to fight pathogens of under skin.
* It is the age-old solution for strong hair growth.
* It is non- comedogenic agent removes skin impurities, scars and tightens the pores.
* It helps in treating acne & spot affected areas.
* It helps in treating skin.
* It helps get rid of toxins.
* It treats acne.
* It reduces inflammation.
* It contains antioxidants.
* It protects the skin & also softens the skin.
* It treats fungal infection.
* It prevents diabetes.
* It treats malaria.
* It ensures oral hygiene.
* It prevents STD.
* It treats arthritis.
* It enhances the immune system both externally and internally.
* It helps in reducing fatigue.
* It reduces the chance of certain kinds of cancers.
* It regulates the cardiovascular system.
* It prevents the development of pimples, age marks, and blemishes.
* It can also act as a natural insect repellent. It uses in the garden an excellent all-natural insecticide.
Benefits of Neem Tail are endless due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and antiseptic properties. It can also be used in aromatherapy. It is a symbol of Health as it is Non-toxic in nature. Neem oil soaks into the skin deeply and also provides a protective barrier to promote healing. As it is antioxidant, it also protects the skin from harmful UV rays, pollution, and other environmental factors. In Ayurveda, it has been using as a key ingredient, for good health and well being. It is used to treat warts as well as chicken pox. Moreover, it is being used as home remedies especially to treat fungal and bacterial infections.